May 15, 2015

Craft mess!

How do I work under these conditions! It always starts out as a perfectly clean craft table, then I make a little mess and then more and then BAM! No where to even cut a piece of paper!
I was making a few cards for selling at a market up where my Mum lives, Nhulunbuy. She also makes gorgeous cards to sell. But these three I made quickly from inspiration off Pinterest. I love Pinterest! I used Stampin Up stamps for these cards.
I made this too, but I'm not really taken with it. You know how it is, some you love, some you don't! I don't know why it didn't work, I used Prima Fairy Belle, which is beautiful paper! How could I muck it up!!
I like this better. I think the colours go better and I used Maja Design, Autumn Basics and Pion, Alma's Sewing Room and there is absolutely no way I can go wrong with those!
And you will notice no trimming my photos, all the glory of my mess is included! I have yet to receive my winnings 😢 from Australian Simply Cards but as soon as I do I will share! Have a great weekend!



No comments: