July 7, 2015

Another Aurora Wings challenge!

So this months Aurora Wings challenge is using sprites! Such cuties! This is the gorgeous Hydrangea Sprite, I have Coptic coloured her and added liquid pearls to her wings. The paper is from Prima, Jodie Lee Butterfly Collection. 
                                              
That was fun!! I am just managing to squeeze in a bit of crafting in between school holiday stuff and studying, but I will never understand how I make such a mess with one little project!!!
Have a great day :) 

Visit the challenge here; Challenge #16 - Sprite Delight II
Buy this digi stamp here: Sprite Hydrangea

2 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

This is sooo beauitful, Samantha! I love your coloring on the Hydrangea Sprite, the fold & shape of this lovely card. Everything is so pretty and soft - it makes me feel happy just looking at it. ^_^
Thank you for joining the Sprite Delight II challenge at Aurora Wings.

Mitzi xxx
Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

DonnaMundinger said...

Hydrangeas are my fave flowers and this is the first Sprite I bought, Samantha. Still a fave and I love your coloring and fabulous design. Thanks so much for joining our "Sprite Delight II" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD