April 27, 2015

New favourite copic colour combo!!

It's in the dress! RV 91, RV93, RV95. Beautiful colours that blend perfectly. I'm sure a few more of my coloured pics will have these gorgeous dusky purple colours.

I thought I would try entering the Aurora Wings challenge ,for the first time, which has a current theme of flowers. I loved colouring this Romanza digi image from Aurora Wings.
The die in the background is from ultimate crafts and is called Careless and Free from the Jadene collection.
 Glad I could have a quick craft session today, time gets filled by so many things.
Till next time!

3 comments:

Hello said...

This is such a beautiful card Samantha, I love the way you've added the lace to trim her dress. Thank you for joining us for out Flowers Challenge at Aurora Wings.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Beautiful creation, Sam! Love your color combo and the lovely lace trim. So charming! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge.

Mitzi xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Sam, this is just gorgeous! 'll be checking out that color combo for sure. Beautiful card and I love the added lace and die cut swirls. Thanks so much for joining our Flowers Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD